Saturday, January 30, 2010

Young Tiny Model Do You Think I Could Be A Model?

Do you think i could be a model? - young tiny model

I'm half black half white.
5 feet 9 inches. (Not done growing)
I am 14 years young.
I weigh about 103 kg or less.
I have a very light, but I have a scar on his cheek and forehead of a car accident when he 8 years are not as noticeable.
I have a small bone structure and I'm like all payments to the population.
I do not know, everyone says it should be a model, even though they know that I want to be.
But my scars that are not really bad, really easy to hide ... But they mingled with my shyness makes me .. nervous.



More details

4 minutes ago
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32658983 @ N0 ...

Yes .....
EW. no vines.

yeah i sent back because the picture ...

17 comments:

leslieli... said...

The best way is to send information and photos to agencies. They are true professionals, and tell the absolute truth. Check models.com for different types of models and agencies in your area. And please, read all about newmodels.com is an amazing site that will prevent you, cheated and lied.

Lou C said...

The link does not work, so I can not really say, but if you then apply an appropriate organization and whether it is actually a model, then you could say.
Also, remember that research is different - the models must be surprising and unique. Models need for beautiful skin and hair. Try different aspects and go into a casting not overdo the make-up, because I want fresh and natural. Good luck!

Neeners said...

The link does not work, but I think the industry is not a healthy work environment

It may sound stereotypical, but stereotypes exist for a reason: It would be surrounded by drug addicts and selfish, always feel pressure to look good and be slim. Is this the kind of life you?

jackie said...

look bad for the PIC can not link, but can anything you want when you sit down, an ... IM Plus size in 5'4 and 165 pounds ... lol but I'm bigger than anything else. and part-time model, I am very shy and really helps me out of my shell

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/325728/own-it.jhtml # id = 1601192

samanthe... said...

I'm sure you know that your link does not work ..
But the only way to know, it's trying. Show them why it is different from others. be safe and easy to process.

frankie b said...

Send a few of your pictures, all the model organisms that are higher or not someone who cares about them, but if they like what they see with you in touch. Good luck!

Wity64 said...

it would be a beautiful model. They talk, tan, and absolutely beautiful. GO FOR IT

flowlike... said...

Sorry, no picture, no response.

flowlike... said...

Sorry, no picture, no response.

jlOvexo said...

Disconnect, but I'm sure it can sound very

London F said...

Replace photo!

Pearl199... said...

The link is not really working

Hannah T said...

, I answer, but I'm often left photo equipment

Kimberly J said...

says page not found

kell♥ said...

I think your confidence will take you far. I say go for it, even if you can not see the picture.

weavey wonder said...

Link does not work

razulya said...

not

Post a Comment