Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Vintage Christmas Decorations Decorations For A Teenage Girl's Room?

Decorations for a teenage girl's room? - vintage christmas decorations

I'm thirteen years old. Recently, I had my room painted a shade darker aquaculture optimism. On my floor, I have a soft, white carpet [I think refferred as "filled" if it is wrong]. I have a black screen with a picture of a white tree on this issue in Ross and hung on my wall. This painting is inspired in my room. I have a dark aqua, black and white in color, with hints of strawberry, here and there. In particular I am looking for raspberry pink / purple on my wall [represent the kind of people] who express their initials or names and a series of white lights [like Christmas lights, but perhaps more subtle?] A fall on my walls. I am open to other decorations, but. I like just the antiques and collectibles. May contain links to websites of decorations that may be suitable for me? Thanks to all who help! I remember the high rate of best answer. =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be able to letter or Hobby Lobby craft stores to find Michael - once in the department of wood. Or you can choose to cut like an empty box, and then glue the fabric around them for much less money you where to find some tissues. The search box remains the Hancock or Joann fabrics. Some of Wal-Mart still for sale. Or use a single leaf is sufficient to cover letter and a pillow or a seat of a chair in his room. Go to a thrift store flea markets / seeking antiquey things that are known to paint and fear of certain accents (small rack or cabinet, a lamp base, table for the end of the bed).

And the wall labels, too?

http://www.allposters.com/-st/Decorative ...

Post a Comment