Thursday, January 21, 2010

Small Trash Bags Does Anybody Know What I Can Do With About 10 Trash Bags Full Of Styrophome Peanut Packing Materials?

Does anybody know what I can do with about 10 trash bags full of styrophome peanut packing materials? - small trash bags

Unpacking a pile of old boxes in my basement and with a pile of garbage bags with packaging materials that are filled styrophome white form 'S'. Here are the most difficult, they are all very dirty and not reusable, I actually found a dead rat years on one of the fields on the ground ... what has happened, I do not know, but it was disgusting. Then, of course, The UPS Store not only they do not want to throw, try, good for the cause of the earth, I'm a hippie (Gee, if so much as). Anyone any suggestions on how I can remove it or recycling of these bags safely ? Put your brain.

4 comments:

~~~~... said...

While it is admirable that you want to do something with them, sounds like your description, it is really no nutritional value and should be ignored.

Daniel said...

Craigslist?

Fr3EK said...

Well, why not try a bean bag chair from them?

Chienfou said...

when they propose so dirty, like you, they are not reusable. However, you can open access to the attic of their house and use them as complementary "blown" insulation!

Post a Comment