Friday, January 8, 2010

Audigy Gamer Attention Those Who Have A DELL Notebook With HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO And INTEL GRAPHICS MEDIA ACCELERATOR X3100

Attention those who have a DELL notebook with HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO and INTEL GRAPHICS MEDIA ACCELERATOR X3100 - audigy gamer

It is the high-definition audio when you listen to music or watch films, of poor quality? Should I upgrade Integrated Sound Blaster Audigy HD?

Is the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 poor quality? Should I upgrade to 128 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8400M?

I'm not a player. I want to do homework on a laptop, surf the Internet and watching movies.

1 comments:

silencet... said...

You can not use integrated hardware upgrade if you already have the notebook. The graphics card is not important what you use the laptop, but the Intel graphics chipset has some compatibility issues with certain games, for me it would certainly not fly, as I personally think Half Life 2 and Intel ® 945GM chipset, it might not and so I do not trust the X3100 too. The audio quality of HD is a euphemism invented by Realtek Audio is not poor, but certainly not the best option is available, the Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum Series is probably the best, but probably worth what you set up the system.

Post a Comment