Saturday, February 20, 2010

Insomnia Lupus Could It Be Lupus?

Could it be lupus? - insomnia lupus

I went to the doctor for some time to various problems such as insomnia, fatigue, headache, rash, hair loss, joint pain, and a few other things. The beat of my symptoms to the doctor or I am against inflamitory. I recently went to a doctor of sports medicine, because a shoulder injury, burning years ago ... as I mentioned, I had problems with my joints gave me a blood test and said it was a possibility that could be lupus, rheumatoid arthritis or fibromyalgia. I do not have results back, but I saw these problems on the Internet. I am also on medication for anxiety. (another symptom) If a positive result for rheumatoid arthritis would be possible to have lupus. I think they have many symptoms. and if they tested positive, as I Talkiesng really respect my doctor, and possibly to a conclusion. Instead of blowing me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment