Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bmi For Big Boned Women BMI,calorie Intake And Being Big Boned?someone Explain!!?

BMI,calorie intake and being big boned?someone explain!!? - bmi for big boned women

Okay, here we go ...
Some time ago I was 10st (140 pounds) and my BMI was 26, I'm just 5ft3.i very excited when I was not told that my body mass index greater than the weight, because I thought it was OK, but thin fine.i they lost over a stone, because I thought that if he says I'm fat, then in fat.my bmi is now around 23.i was a size 10 / 12 and before removing (U.S. size 6 8 ) and now I am a UK size 8-10 (U.S. size 4-6), but when people ask me how much it weighs, and I say 9st4 (more or less) say it is not surprising that they are less because their superiors and / or more than I weigh.
But if this is the case, then why my body mass index 23 or call me people lie when they say they do not need to lose more weight (I know that when friends ask me what to say that they are low, even if not exactly)?
or on the big bone? I'm not big, so ... and means "big bones" still exists, or just an excuse?
and exercise and certainly not by a muscle, because I hardly reasonable.

Are now on the consumption of calories, calories, until I lost my weight, butnow consumes more than 1,500 rare and after eating as little as 400calories, in its Phase I of the regular consumption of 700 CAL was.
So, if the average calorie intake for a woman then 2000, what happens, because even if I do not like, thin in the floor.

What can you tell me how many calories should I eat to another stone I want to be a UK 6 (U.S. size 2) size for my size and lose activity accordingly.
is "big bones" a myth?
What is the ideal BMI? Who is 20? 22 or 21?
Am I fat and is just me?
Please be honest

my bills are close to () about one inch:
34 "bust
26-27 "Waist (UST 25, but I played a bit: S)
36-38: "I'm not quite sure

Into account short-IM and my BMI and weight, what do you think?

3 comments:

JP123 said...

Good question about calories easy. You do not mention exercise routine and simply said it was the regular consumption of 700 calories per day. Decreased metabolism and eat while in the muscle of the body by eating so few calories each day made. You should back to an acceptable level. Find a simulator BMR (basal metabolic rate) that are online. To lose weight, reduce 250-500 calories a day from this number and enter a routine of strength training and cardio.

Secondly, do not use online calculator BMI idiot. If I use a computer, check out my BMI 33.6 (I am 6 "1'', 255 pounds). I am very fit and very healthy. It was a measure of body fat and in fact, an 12.6. More than a difference of 20 percentage points. This does not take into account the weight of water or muscle mass. His big body in a nearby gymnasium, fitness room taken.

Awaken said...

At this point you are not based on calories.

You can also get sick.

Instead, use the elliptical machine (the highest value you can go) for one hour per day.

Bodybuilder 250 pounds and I can burn up to 1000 calories per hour when I'm in the highest.

They are quite small, it must be to 400

If you eat an average of 1,000 calories per day, and weighs about 120 I think (who are not familiar with "stone"), you should lose about 1-2 pounds per week, assuming you actually do.

So, drink a ton of water for you, about 3-4 liters per day.

Next, make sure you sleep that much, about 9 hours or more per day of out.

penguine... said...

I think losing his no longer good and must. In fact, you'd see a better measure of body composition on your ratio of fat to lean body mass. The BMI does not take into account factors such as image size, bone density or muscle mass, is a simple measure of the relative weight is too high.

Never eat less than 1200-1500 calories per day. The result is the loss of muscle tissue. When you try your weight, then say yes, you should eat about 2,000 calories.

I'm actually almost the same steps that you as your size and I am 9 stone. I am not "big bones", but I'm very much in the tank and very muscular.

Post a Comment