Monday, February 8, 2010

Girls Sitting On Stomach- Wideos GIRLS: Lines On My Stomach & Tanning?

GIRLS: lines on my stomach & tanning? - girls sitting on stomach- wideos

for (almost) all the girls are the red lines are bent on his stomach after sitting. I am concentrating all the time on the computer, study, etc., but when I last year, Tan, after a few days ago I noticed these red lines were on fire, while the rest of my body did not. That makes my stomach useless bc tan looks terrible and instant messaging does not go to the beach so! BTW, I'm not fat or something, my stomach is very invigorating. My question to start: In running again before tanning beds and want to know what I can do to get rid of these lines or to avoid burns! Thank you.


Oh, do not tell the sun in them. haha I tried and ended with white lines around the red lines. Yuck!

2 comments:

Bobo M said...

Oh my God, I hate them both! yeah am not the same in all fats, but I have such bad posture! In the past I've gone red lines on her stomach for a long time wouldnt go away its so annoying and when I woke Theyd, and the night, the No. .. plus i kno exactly how I feel then my firm stance, and it's gone, and I'm back to my terrible attitude, without aagain
To stop protrusion and presented their positions until they safely passed
like a couple of days withthin

Amy said...

Tanning is not good for you anyway, the reason to why these lines after the recording of her. or the use of self-tanning products, which I much better than

Post a Comment