Wednesday, December 30, 2009

White River Lodge Can You Help Me With My Kayaking In Peru?

Can you help me with my kayaking in Peru? - white river lodge

My sister has a question for me, I'm using his account to use this website. Huaraz is my answers were very good, thank you, you guys were great.

My second question was, whitewater kayaking in Peru. Can you help me? It is a journey of particular interest that we want in the last 6 + high difficulty. I travel with friends, we are experienced people who do not need to rent equipment. We believe that an area of Nice along the whole river of the Amazon River, a trip like J. Cousteau once. From the Apurimac River and ending the trip in Manaus, Brazil. Of course, you may need to get more food and supplies. We will be with the indigenous communities, the doctors are to remain, we are providing medical care and our team. Once in the big cities in a hotel would be perfect. When you go from Iquitos to Manaus, we want to stay in lodges in the jungle. Some links and information, please?

Thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment