Saturday, December 12, 2009

Spanish Wedding Program Samples What To Do About Schedule Problem With Grad School?

What to do about schedule problem with grad school? - spanish wedding program samples

I have a problem with my schedule.

I need 3 classes for my master's program this spring. But with so many Latinos in this country (not the bad that I sometimes feel, know nothing about my Spanish with Latino heritage mentioned) the need to learn, I'll Spanish in a class. However, it is a bit confusing, what they do about the program.

Well, here's my calendar
Mon 5-7pm (when available)
Mar-9-12 (can change) and 5-7pm (time available only)
Mi-None
Game-None
FR-None

Here are my options:
A) Drop 9-12 and Get It On Th 5-8 (once)
Add Spanish in 9-11 seas and Game

B) 9.10 Add MWF Spanish and keep current period

What would you do? I have a hard time trying to solve this problem, and in my opinion, is not good to help the situation. It's like what I want, and that's pretty much it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment