Thursday, December 3, 2009

Vitamin D And Bladder 31 Y/o Fem Who Has Been Stripped Of Her Tonsils, Adenoids, Gall Bladder, Etc. Due To Infection Over 2.5 Yrs...?

31 y/o fem who has been stripped of her tonsils, adenoids, gall bladder, etc. due to infection over 2.5 yrs...? - vitamin d and bladder

What do you want from me? (JK), I had lasted Mono (more than 8 months, the last time) two times in the school and the gymnasium. Pleurisy, an infection of the uterus, sinusitis times more than I can count ~

I can honestly say that I do not "painless" in more than one years ~ my "Fibromyalgia" yesterday reliable diagnosis ... uh, how can you be sure? I have arched windows and degenerative and deficiency of vitamin D (although I have 6 times the daily dose, and I'm still as poor as the last time I have) my blood. Why is my body "eat my vitamin D is, and why there were so many types of infection and does not appear to cause patterns with the doctors? Nothing to it?

(After my first appointment of Rheumatology do not have the laboratories and had literally tried my shoulders and hips, etc., and not even really ask how I felt when I, I "I went to my doctor does not have X - ray showed a complete change in the curvature of the cervical spine ~ something that has been developed only in Rheum. and said, "OhW "is not surprising that they are very bad).

Why do I receive the treatment of fibromyalgia? Are these things will find that other fibromyalgia patients?

Neurontin nothing for me, Lyrica makes me sick, like a treadmill for a month and I was out and then I started learning slowly and not ridiculuously ThePain hepatitis. I show inflammation in the blood (ESR and CRP) and yet only the fibro. always be my label.

Is this normal? Is that it?

Thank you in advance ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment